The mission of the JL Foundation is to reach beyond the diagnosis of autism, and enrich the lives of those affected, by revealing their unspoken gifts. At the JL Foundation, we believe this can be accomplished through Athletics, Nutrition, Self-Development, RPM, and Seizure Research (“ANSRS”), each of which can bridge the gap separating those with autism from their true purpose in life.
- The Voice of Hope Event, June 2015
- Voice of Hope for Autism: The Joey Lowenstein Foundation
- “Meditation For All:” The Role of TM in Joey Lowenstein’s Foundation
- The Tortoise Will Prevail – A Video Update About Joey Lowenstein
- Protected: JL Foundation and David Lynch Foundation – Roundtable about Transcendental Meditation with Joey Lowenstein